I launched my first online business 20 years ago, between classes at high school. I’ve since helped lead two seven-figure business acquisitions as the chief product manager of their SaaS platforms. I’ve helped thousands of small business owners leverage marketing technology to increase sales, de-stress their lives, and win back their free time. I’ve held the California state record in deadlift, am a gold medalist in Pickleball, and am on a journey to hike each of America’s 60 national parks with my wife, Lisa.
I’m seeking a driven and growth-minded person to help create and manage innovative marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate gets excited learning about and implementing new marketing strategies, measuring the outcomes, and making changes to improve results.
You’ll help oversee marketing experiments across a range of platforms and mediums. From social media to direct mail. You’re creative and analytical, and eager to learn.
This is a remote, full-time position with potential for full-time employment.
WHO YOU ARE
- Loves analyzing data with tools like Google Analytics to determine marketing success or failure.
- Strives for constant and never ending improvement.
- Keeps finger on the pulse by reading industry blogs, magazines, and listening to relevant podcasts.
- Gain real life marketing experience to further your career aspirations.
- Add credibility to your resume in landing a future career.
- Get mentored by a seasoned pro who will be working with you closely.
- Learn about the marketing industry and receive weekly coaching.
- Opportunities for full time employment.
- Learn then implement marketing strategies on LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media networks.
- Manage inbound and outbound messaging through various platforms.
- Online data mining and organizing for direct mail.
- Cross-post content on social networks and WordPress sites.
- Design image memes.
- Source new content and verify origin.
- SEO/link building including; keyword research, content development/enhancement, management of link building initiatives, and performance reporting.
- Closely monitor analytics for all marketing initiatives, and report on results.
- Research new technologies for improving marketing services.
- Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and team player skills.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic personality.
- High-speed Internet access.
- Ability to accept PayPal or other electronic payment platform.
Please submit your application here.